12.29.2012

Merry and Bright





  Christmas Eve was spent at a very authentic Cuban house, a very interesting experience to say the least. The house was perfectly decked out in lights and fully epitomized the Latin Holidays. 
Christmas morning was much calmer, filled with cooking, baking and cuddling around.

 






Christmas really did sneak on by this year. I still feel a bit sad to see the lack of holiday films on tv and all of the Christmas cookies on sale. One of my coworkers told me that time goes by incredibly fast once you get older. I couldn't help but feel like it already does. But at the end of the day, I really am happy that I could spend it with my family and have such great people around me everyday. Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am. Merry Christmas everyone. 
I hope each and everyone of you had a perfect holiday. 
Till New Years Eve!
xx

No comments: