6.26.2012

Another rant







All I really want right now is some guidance.
I think that's all I ever yearn for. When it came to school, my parents were clueless.

Its been all the same lately. Hearing everyone's stories about leaving this small suburbia and packing up is
 just something that's making everything so hard for me.
I know I have a good year ahead in the making and that everything will fall into place,
but there's something about me that can't fully be happy.
Since the very day I moved to Florida I promised myself I would leave fresh out of high school. Clean escape.

 I guess watching everyone else accomplish that goal keeps me sullen and a bit sick.

I guess this is good for me though. Now I will never lose focus of my goal.

1 comment:

Golden Thoughts said...

You'll get there Gatty.
Don't lose focus.