6.25.2012

Tokyo drift

I decided to make Tokyo its own post, even if it deserves more. 
Each time I visit this busy city I can never understand how it works so well within its own system, especially the trains.
Its like watching ants go through their lines without ever getting lost. 
Nonetheless, Tokyo is the place to be, no wonder it stole the prize of being called the capital. There's so much life, culture, and amazing places hidden all around. Even after years of going, I can still never see all of Tokyo, and I don't think I ever will.

The view from our hotel is enough for me to keep going, although the service and ambiance is also totally appealing. 
I always find it funny how a bridge can be so lovely. I felt this way in San Francisco and I felt that way then in Odaiba as well.


 melon soda craze begins here



No comments: