12.31.2013

2k thirteen

New Years Eve is less than 24 hours away
& at this time I usually close the year off with an awfully long and nostalgic post recapping the past 12 months. However, as I started to fish around for photos I realized how daunting summoning up this past year would be. 2013 was a ride. I had never dealt with so much change in my life before this year. It all started with a ticket to Thailand. Then a ticket to Japan, and lastly one to California. In 12 months I had lived in 4 cities and been on a total of 10 plane rides. I had met so many amazing people from far and wide and had switched from being a teacher to a Japanese student to a college student. I moved out of my house and left everything I knew for a city across the country and I cut my hair quite short (which is worth mentioning). But what I find most rewarding about this entire year is that I took my life into my own hands and was left learning so much more about myself and the world around me. I can feel it everyday.


2014, I only hope that you are full of more learning, more experiences and more memories that I will hold onto forever. But at this point, I really don't see why it won't get better from here.

xx
Cheers my little kittens
I hope you all have an amazing New Year






No comments: