12.28.2011

boston common at twilight

h a p p y
h o l i d a y s 
from the la suave's and char



This is my favorite time of year. Alongside hazy lights and biting weather, I can't get enough.
Being away from my house has been a bit nice, but being back is comfortable.
Although 2011 has moved so fast, I try not to think of it that way.
I actually can't wait for the one coming up.
Merry late Christmas, kisses to all









photo credit: My sister, fifi, and I

1. enjoying sweet cold fronts
2. celebrating Christmas with small visits to friends
3. sending care packages up north
4. taking a road trip to Orlando with my family
5. spending time with my sister and catching up on our reads
6. listening to more than enough music


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments: