11.16.2013

Mid-November


"Do you ever think you will move back?"
"No. Why would I move back when I can move forward?"

It has been three measly months since I've moved away from the East Coast and I cannot even tell you how much has changed. Quite frankly, it feels like I have been here for so much longer. I've been overwhelmingly busy at times and school doesn't give me anytime to fully relax but I really can't complain.
Living in a new city is definitely challenging and not something you can jump right into, but it is easily one of the best decisions I have made. There's something so great about making a home in a new environment and just experiencing so many new... things (for lack of a better word).
Who knows, maybe Los Angeles won't be my home forever.
But for now I am just enjoying everyday in this beautiful city.

No comments: