8.05.2012

Au revoir July



Hi dears,
looks like another month has past right before our eyes.
I am sad to see July go. Looking back, I am happy to say that I fulfilled some personal goals. I saw what fourth of July was really about in the USA - Quite a beautiful day to be here in the Americas. I celebrated numerous birthdays including my mums, Dee's and dear Allen's. I also attended my first ever baby shower and registered for college classes (gasp!) Lastly my days were filled with tired Menchie nights and beautiful Anthropologie mornings.
Time to welcome August and say holy hell, I cannot believe you are actually here.
For more successful days and less days filled with netflix and my bed (as much as I love them)

xx

And for more ways to follow my personal daily life,
http://instagrid.me/shleepyhans/


No comments: