11.01.2010

You can't break that which isn't yours

This week was a thrill and to be honest, it was the first time I felt like typing up a post for about a month.




The rain outside pours with anger and its five minutes to two.
After my alarm quietly whispered me to sleep my mother sheepishly floated into my room speaking to me in broken english. "Its already past 6, sleep today"
Who needs Mondays anyways?

Retrospect of my lovely Halloween week:

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1. Dressing up as Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen for spirit week with my deer of a friend. 2. Creating spooky treats for friends, that end up cute. 3. Margot Tennenbaum and Ands C. 5. Driving down to Miami beach. 5. Kenny joining us for a Mexican Dinner in exotic spanish towns.



I can't even fathom how many pumpkin-flavored treats I ate this weekend. Still, I'm a bit gloomy about the end of October. I can't stop but feel like these weekends with my friends will soon come to an end.

"Once I left that place it really hit me that I wasn't even close to making something that beautiful. I don't want to waste my time anymore." _ Angeles

Happy November to all
xx

No comments: